today I want to show you a look I did with the Alverde Quattro Lindschatten in Sunny Jewels, a palette that contains blue and gold/yellow shades (I think it’s a LE though so I’m not sure if it is available anymore). The shades are all sheer and I had to apply several layers for them to show up properly but I like the soft wash of color they provide. To spice up the look a bit, I applied a bright blue eyeliner. Overall, I’m pleased with how the look turned out: it’s colorful but very wearable too.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Alverde Quattro Lindschatten in Sunny Jewels
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply a pale blue shade with grey undertones (I used the one in the Alverde Quattro Lindschatten in Sunny Jewels) on the inner part of the lid.
– Apply a yellow gold shade (I used the one in the Alverde Quattro Lindschatten in Sunny Jewels) in the middle of the lid and blend where it meets with the pale blue. Using a shader brush or a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Sweep a pale sky blue shade (I used the one in the Alverde Quattro Lindschatten in Sunny Jewels) on the outer corner and bring it all the day into the crease. Blend well.
– Apply an off-white shade (I used the one in the Alverde Quattro Lindschatten in Sunny Jewels) on the browbone.
– Line your upper lashline and your waterline with a bright blue pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge). Apply mascara.
– The weather has been really hot lately so I skipped the foundation and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a pink lipstick (I used Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.