I hope you are all having a very nice day. Today’s look is quite simple: I wanted to do something natural but with a pop of color and so I decided to pair browns with yellow. I’m very pleased with how it turned out: it’s wearable and quite summery too. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Safari eyeshadow palette
– Black pencil liner (can’t remember which one I used, sorry!)
– Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Pupa Luminys Baked Blush #04
– Kiko Long Lasting Colour Lip Marker in Dark Rose
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Swipe a muted yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the inner third of the lid. Using a pencil brush, apply it on the inner lower lashline too.
– Swipe a soft brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the crease.
– Apply a dark brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the rest of the lid and the lower lashline and blend where it meets the yellow. Then, apply the same shade on the crease and blend well.
– Swipe a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Now, apply a pale orange (I used the one in the P2 Color Your Life palette in Midnight Affair) on the crease, above the brown. Blend well. This is a transition shade.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil liner and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Swipe a brown blush (I used Pupa Luminys Baked Blush #04) on your cheeks.
– Apply a soft brownish pink stain (I used Kiko Long Lasting Colour Lip Marker in Dark Rose) on your lips.