and TGIF! Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? I’m still not sure what I’ll do but I hope the weather stays nice and sunny this weekend like it is today as it’s been raining so much since August started. Talking about the weather, it was the torrid temperatures and the scorching sun that inspired the look I’m showing you today. It’s a very simple but bright yellow look, which I think is very summery. I hope you’ll like it too.
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– BFTE eyeshadow in Lemon
– Sleek Safari palette (dark yellow and white)
– Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black
– Collistar Infinito mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Candy
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Pat a bright yellow (I used BFTE eyeshadow in Lemon) on the lid and bring it up, but not too much, on the crease.
– Sweep a darker yellow (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the crease and outer corner and blend well. Then, apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your lid with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5).
– Apply a coral red cream blush (I used Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Candy) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle champagne highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Sweep a semi-opaque, bright pink lipgloss (I used Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink) and you’re done!