I was sorting out my stash the other day, when I came across Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry, a matte burgundy shade with purple undertones. I barely used it since I’ve got it because it’s quite a difficult shade to pull off, but I thought it was time to show it some love and did a look with it. I kept the rest of the eye makeup neutral and matte, and instead emphasized the lips with a bright red gloss. Here’s the look, I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry
– Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry
– Kiko Volume Attraction mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Fenberry
– Benefit High Beam
– Inglot Sleeks in n.47
1. Start by applying an eyeshadow base (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to improve the colour payoff of the eyeshadows and make sure they will stay put all day.
2. Sweep a matte medium brown shade with reddish undertones (I used Palomino in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the crease. Then, with a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
3. Apply a matte light beige with grey undertones (I used Sand in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the lid.
4. Apply a matte ivory shade (I used New Moon in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the browbone to highlight. With a pencil brush, apply it on the inner lower lashline and the inner corner of the eye too.
5. Line your upper lashline with a matte burgundy eyeliner with purple undertones (I used Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry). Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply a tinted moisturizer or foundation all over your face to even out the skintone and hide imperfections. If you need to, dab some concealer on those areas that haven’t been fully concealed yet.
2. Sweep a matte rosy red blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Fenberry) on the cheekbones.
3. Highlight your cheeks with a soft pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam).
4. Sweep a shimmering burgundy gloss (I used Inglot Sleeks in n.47) on the lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.