Today’s look is simple and earthy. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Senna Eye Color in Cordovan
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Senna Cream Lipstick in Ruby
1. Prime your lids with a good eyeshadow base. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Pat a reddish brown shade with golden shimmers (I used Senna Eye Color in Cordovan) on the lid. Then, sweep what’s left on the brush on the crease and blend. Finally, with a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline as well.
3. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a peachy brown blush with a matte finish (I used Senna Blush in Suede) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. With a lip brush, apply a reddish wine lipstick shade (I used Senna Cream Lipstick in Ruby) on your lips.