I wanted to do a look using natural shades that was intense enough for the evening but also easily wearable during the day. I’m not sure I achieved my aim (and I don’t really think this look could be considered natural, more smokey really, but it’s natural for my standards lol) but I really like how the look turned out and I hope you will too. Let me know what you think!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black
– Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Eyeko London Lips in Portobello
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Sweep a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the lid and bring it slightly up the crease. Apply the same shade on the inner lower lashline.
– Apply a coppery brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the outer part of the lid and in the crease. Blend well. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline and blend where it meets with the gold.
– Apply a dark matte brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the outer lid to intensify the color there.
– Now, using a blending brush and slow circular motions, apply a small amount of black eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the outer V to darken it.
– Sweep a pale beige shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the browbone to highlight it.
– Line your upper lashline with a black gel eyeliner (I used Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a peach blush (I used Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep a sheer pink gloss (I used Eyeko London Lips in Portobello) on the lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.