hope you are all having a nice day. As you all probably know by now, I love bright looks but this time I wanted to do something wearable and soft, perfect for the daytime, but still colorful. Here’s what came out:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Gosh Quattro Eyeshadow in Toucan
– Bottega Verde My Box Palette (soft pinkish purple)
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Sleek Original palette (purple and black)
– Barry M Eyeliner Pen in Kingfisher Blue
– Wet & Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white
– Max Factor black eyeliner
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Apply a yellow eyeshadow (I used the one in Gosh Quattro eyeshadow in Toucan) on the inner lid.
– On the rest of the lid apply a soft pinkish/purple shade (I used the one in Bottega Verde My Box palette)
– Apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in Sleek original palette) on the crease and darken the outer corner with a black shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette).
– Apply the yellow shade you previously used on the inner lower lashline and a blue eyeliner (I used Barry M eyeliner pen in Kingfisher) on the rest of the lower lashline.
– Apply a very thin line of black eyeliner on the lid and a white eyeliner (I used Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner) on the waterline to open up the eyes.
– Finish off with mascara.
A while ago, the lovely Dee from Hanidee was so nice to give me an award. Thanks hun, I’m honoured!
I’m supposed to pass the award on to 15 people, so here they are: