I wanted to do a wearable look with a nice pop of color to spice things up and here’s what came out. On the lid, I used Shaymin from Shiro Cosmetics, a beautiful and soft peachy pink with teal shimmers. I paired it with a touch of purple on the crease, and aqua and blue on the lower lashline and waterline. To finish off the look, I applied a delicate coral shade on the lips. What do you think of the look?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Shaymin
– Black Up Pearl Powder in PP15
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a delicate and shimmery peachy pink (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Shaymin) on the lid.
– Sweep a medium purple with gold shimmers (I used Black Up Peal Powder in PP15) on the crease and blend well. Once blended, the shad becomes a brownish purple.
– Apply a light matte yellow shade (I used Honeycomb in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the browbone. Blend well.
– Apply a burgundy shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the outer V and blend.
– Sweep an aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua) on the lower lashline.
– Apply a light matte orange shade (I used Toast in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the tearduct.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and the waterline with a bright blue pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric). Apply mascara.
– Next, apply concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed. I used it on my undereye area to hide my dark circles and skipped foundation.
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Sweep a soft coral lipstick shade (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.