today’s look was done using the latest addition to my Sleek palette collection, Storm. This palette has mainly natural colors and you know me, I’m not into those and rarely use them, so I wasn’t sure it was worth getting it for me. But then last month I went to London and *accidentally* ended up in a Superdrug store in front of the Sleek counter and the temptation was too strong to resist. After all, these eyeshadows are very pigmented and of great quality and, once I played with them, I found out they are quite versatile too. Here’s the first look I did with this palette, hope you like it:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek eyeshadow palette (gold, soft brown, matte dark brown, pale cream)
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette (white)
– Essence Kajal Pencil in Teddy
– Collistar Infinito Mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball in 001 Fantastic Orange
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the lid and gently blend it up to the crease. Don’t bring it up too much though.
– Apply a soft brown with pink undertones (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the outer corner of the eyes and blend it well with the gold to darken it.
– Sweep a matte dark brown (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the crease. Using a pencil or smudger brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Apply a pale cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) above the matte dark brown in the crease to blend out the edges so you don’t have a sharp line there.
– Sweep a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline and waterline with a brown pencil eyeliner (I used Essence Kajal Pencil in Teddy) and finish off with mascara.
– On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5).
– Apply an orangey blush (I used Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball in 001 Fantastic Orange) on your cheeks and and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle champagne highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Finish off with an antique pink lipstick (I used
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal).