I wanted to do a wearable look with a hint of colour and thought I’d use yellow. I know that a lot of people are scared of yellow eyeshadows because they look really hard to pull off, but yellow can actually be very flattering and wearable when paired with brown and neutral shades. I hope you will like this look:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Safari eyeshadow palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Circus Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Bottega Verde Mascara Volume Extra Black
– Senna Sketch A Brow Pencil
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a dark, dirty yellow (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
– Apply a bright yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner corner of the eyes and on the inner crease. Blend well.
– Sweep a reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Circus Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend well.
– Apply a dark brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the crease to darken it. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Sweep a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a dark blue pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge) and apply mascara.
– Groom your eyebrows with a pencil that matches the same color of your brows and a comb (I used Senna Sketch A Brow Pencil).
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Sweep a bronzy pink blush (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime) on the apples of your cheeks, and highlight your cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle gold highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Apply a beige with pink undertones lip pencil (I used NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.