thank you so much for all your blog birthday well wishes yesterday, it’s very appreciated! And to those that have entered, and will enter, the giveaway, good luck! I wish I could give something to each and everyone of you, you are all amazing!
Today, I’m sharing with you a kind of neutral look I did a few days ago. The look is not really neutral per se, but it is for someone that wears brights like me. It’s very wearable and to accomplish it, I’ve used red shades. Yes, that’s right, not all reds are hard to pull off. Rusty reds or reds with brown undertones can be worn by everyone as they are safe for daytime too. And if you think it’s too much, you can always change the lip color to something nude or softer. Here are the pix, let me know what you think:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek Safari palette (copperish shade)
– Sleek Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette(bright copper red)
– Sleek Original Eyeshadow Palette (pale yellow and bronzish shades)
– Essence Kajal Pencil in Teddy
– Maybelline Volume Express Cat Eyes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Candy
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Pupa Diva Rouge’s Lipstick in #11
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors brighter.
– Apply a medium copperish red shade (I used the one in the Sleek safari palette) on the lids.
– Apply a brighter copperish red (I used the one in the Sleek Bohemian palette) on the crease and outer V and blend well.
– Sweep a bronzish shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer corner. Using a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Sweep a pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a brown eyeliner (I used Essence Kajal Pencil in Teddy) and apply mascara.
– – On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5).
– Apply a cream coral blush (I used Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Candy) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle white highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil)
– Apply a muted-brown with reddish undertones (I used Pupa Diva Rouge’s Lipstick in #11) on your lips to finish off the look.