when I want to do a more subtle and wearable look, I usually take out my beloved Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette, which features a nice mix of neutral and intense shades. My absolute favourite eyeshadow in the palette is Gateau, a soft pink shade with gold iridescence that beautifully brightens up the eyes; I used it all over the lid. Because the eyeshadows on the lid are so soft and delicate, I decided to add some drama on the lower lashline. What do you think of this idea? Do you like the look?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Benefit High Beam
– Ciccone Lipstick in Rhea
– Apply an eyeshadow base all over the lid to ensure your eyeshadows will stay put for the whole day and to improve their colour payoff.
– Apply a soft pink shade with gold iridescence (I used Gateau in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a matte cream shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
– Apply a matte black shade (I used Noir in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline.
– Sweep a shimmering grey with blue undertones (I used Glitz in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on top of the black on the lower lashline and blend.
– Apply a shimmering bronzy brown (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) just below the grey shade on the lower lashline and blend.
– Apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face to even out the skintone and concealer where needed.
– Apply a matte peachy brown blush (I used Sleek Blush in Suede) on your cheeks and a light pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam) on your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and forehead.
– Sweep a soft nude lipstick shade (I used Ciccone Lipstick in Rhea) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.