Who said that bright and colourful looks are difficult to do? This one I’m showing you today is very simple and quick. I did it in less than 10 minutes and it’s a lot more wearable than it seems at first sight. In fact, it’s perfect for the hot summer months and I think I’ll be rocking it a lot in the next few weeks. Here’s how to achieve it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi
– Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette
– Bottega Verde Intense Eye Pencil in Intense Black
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.8
– Dior Addict Extreme in Avenue
1. Prime your lid with an eyeshadow primer, which will ensure your makeup will stay put throughout the day. Then, pat a bright matte yellow (I used Banana in the Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi) on the inner part of the lid.
2. Pat a bright matte orange (I used Magma in the Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi) on the middle part of the lid and blend where it meets with the yellow. Apply the same shade on the inner part of the crease as well, and blend.
3. Apply a bright satin fuchsia shade (I used Diva in the Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi) on the outer parts of the lid and crease. Blend where it meets with the yellow.
4. Highlight the browbone with a pearly white eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette).
5. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner (I used Bottega Verde Intense Eye Pencil in Intense Black).
6. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over your face to even out the skintone. Next, dab on concealer where needed. I used it to hide my dark circles.
2. Apply a rosy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.8) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a soft rose pink lipstick shade (I used Dior Addict Extreme in Avenue) on your lips.