Today’s look is a request from my friend Mylanqolia. We both like experimenting with makeup and colors (be sure to check out her blog to see some creative and beautiful looks) and our favourite eyeshadow shades are green and purple. So, when she asked me if I could do a look using these colors I was more than happy to oblige.
Unfortunately the pictures didn’t turn out too well and the blending looks horrible (it looked ok in real life, I swear!) and I blame that on the bad indoor lightening. Now that it’s winter, I can’t always take pictures in natural light, so please bear with me until the weather gets better.
I’ll try and do another look using these colors cos they are beautiful, bright and go so well together, but I’ll wait for a sunny day next time lol. Without further ado, here’s the pix, enjoy!
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Original palette (pale pink and bright purple)
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Envy
– Pupa black pencil eyeliner
– Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Sweep a soft pink shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the inner parts of the lid and crease. Apply some on the browbone to highlight and, with MAC 219 pencil brush, sweep some on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a light green shade (I used Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Envy) on the middle parts of the lid and crease and blend where it meets with the pink. Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply some on the middle lower lashline as well and blend.
– Apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer parts of the lid and crease and blend where it meets with the green. Apply some on the lower lashline using MAC 219 pencil brush and blend.
– Line your upper lid and the outer part of your waterline with a black pencil eyeliner.
– On the inner waterline, apply a white highlighter. This will open up the eye a bit.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.