Sorry for my lack of looks lately. I have been so busy that I didn’t have the time to photograph my makeup. Yesterday, though, I had a few minutes to spare so I could take a few shots (although unfortunately not step-by-step ones) of this luminous and fresh pastel look. I hope you’ll like it!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette
– Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043
– Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Chubby Eye Stick in Lilacquer
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over the lid. It will improve the colour payoff of your eyeshadows, and make them last longer too.
2. Pat a soft aqua green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner parts of the lid and the lower lashline.
3. Pat a pastel lilac shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the outer parts of the lid and lower lashline.
4. Pat a Barbie pink shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the middle parts of the lid and lower lashline. Softly, blend out the edges.
5. Sweep a matte white shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the browbone.
6. Line your upper lashline (only the outer 2/3 of it) with a pastel lilac eyeliner (I used Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Chubby Eye Stick in Lilacquer).
7. Apply mascara
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer. Set with powder.
2. Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a sheer pink lipgloss (I used Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.