despite pink being my favourite color ever, I don’t use it on my eyes a lot because I have a hard time finding pink shades that actually show up on me. And when they do, they are usually pretty soft and as you know, I like my eye makeup to be intense! Still, sometimes I’m in the mood for something soft and romantic and when I feel like that, I take out my pink eyeshadows and play with them. Here’s what came out, enjoy!
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette (soft pink)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #86 Pink Shimmer
– Pupa Beauty Bijoux palette (pale pink)
– Sleek Bohemian eyeshadow palette (reddish brown and white)
– Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black
– Maybelline Volume Express Cat Eyes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Pupa Bronzer
– Pupa Lumynis Baked Blush in Pink
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors brighter.
– Pat a soft pink shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the inner part of the lid.
– Apply a brighter shade of pink (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #86 Pink Shimmer) on the outer part of the lid.
– Appy a pale pink shade in the middle of the lid and blend the edges where they meet with the other pink shades.
– Apply a reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Bohemian palette) on the crease and, with MAC 219 pencil brush, sweep some on the lower lashline too.
– Sweep a matte white (I used the one in the Sleek Bohemian palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid with a black eyeliner pencil (I used – Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5). If you need it, contour (I applied a bronzer in one of the Pupa palettes I have on my nose to make it look slimmer).
– Apply a pink blush (I used the Pupa Lumynis Baked Blush in purple from last spring’s LE colletion) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle champagne highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Finish off the look by applying a soft pink lipstick (I used Sleek True Colour in Petal Rose).