Today’s look is not very summery, I know. I was just messing around with makeup, and wanted to do something with purple to emphasize my green eyes. This is the result. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Plum Up The Jam
– Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043
– Bottega Verde Intense Eye Pencil in Intense Black
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose
1. Start by applying a primer to make sure your eyeshadow won’t fade and crease throughout the day. Then, pat a peachy pink shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Palette) on the inner 2/3 of the lid.
2. Apply a reddish plum shade (I used Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Plum Up The Jam, which, for some reason, looks brownish in photos) on the outer part of the lid and blend where it meets with the pink. Bring it slightly up the crease too.
3. Apply a bright medium purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
4. Darken the crease with a black shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette), but don’t bring it up too much.
5. Highlight the browbone with a matte white shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043). Apply it in the inner corners of the eyes too.
6. With a pencil brush, apply the medium purple shade you previously used on the crease on the lower lashline.
7. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Bottega Verde Intense Eye Pencil in Intense Black).
8. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation to even out the skintone. Follow it up with concealer where needed.
2. Apply an almost matte rosy pink blush (I used Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a cool-toned pink lipstick (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose) on your lips.