Today’s look is very simple. So simple that it requires zero eyeshadow blending. Just sweep a bright eyeshadow shade on the lower lashline, apply mascara, and you’re good to go. If fuchsia is too bright for you, you can use any other shade you prefer. I think it’s a fun and wearable way to pull off some of the boldest shades in your stash, don’t you agree?
Here’s how you can recreate this look:
– Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Miss Pupa Lipstick In Divine Raspberry
1. Apply a bright cherry fuschsia shade (I used Pink Punch in the Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette) on your lower lashline.
2. Apply brown mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
2. Contour your cheekbones with a matte bronzer that’s slightly darker than your skintone (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede).
3. Apply a peachy pink blush shade with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on your cheeks.
4. Apply a bright and shiny raspberry lipstick shade (I used Miss Pupa In Divine Raspberry) on your lips.