I’m really loving the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette at the moment. It features a lovely selection of wearable brights that are perfect for the hot season. My favourite shade in the palette is Pink Jewel, a rosy pink with gold shimmers. I wanted to try and use it on the crease, and that’s the result. I hope you’ll enjoy it!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette
– Rival De Loop Eyeshadow in Rosè
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Eldorado
– Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
– Mememe Blush Me in Pink
– Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. This will prevent the eyeshadows from creasing and fading throughout the day. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Sweep a copper bronze shade (I used Sea Shell in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
3. Sweep a rosy shade with gold shimmers (I used Pink Jewel in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the bronze shade and blend.
4. Apply a sheer, soft pink shade (I used Rival De Loop Eyeshadow in Rosè) on the browbone to highlight.
5. Pat a light emerald green shade (I used Emerald in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
6. With a pencil brush, apply the same emerald shade on the lower lashline too.
7. Line your upper lashline with a gold pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Eldorado):
8. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone by applying a lightweight foundation and dab on concealer where needed, such as on your dark circles or blemishes.
2. Sweep a cool-toned pink blush (I used Mememe Blush Me in Pink) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply an antique rose lipstick shade (I used Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.