I hope you all had a nice weekend. 🙂 During the past couple of days I rocked some pretty bold and colorful makeup looks, including the one I’m going to show you today. It was created using two of my fave colors, pink and blue, and I’m very pleased with the result.
I usually never wear the same look twice as I get bored easily but I can see myself doing this again in the future, esp on days when I’m down. Bright makeup always makes me feel better and this look is very colorful and vivid, but still wearable. Hope you like it.
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Makeup Masala eyeshadow in Agni
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Sleek Original palette (light blue and dark blue)
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Using E.L.F. eyeshadow brush, apply a bright pink shade (I used Makeup Masala mineral eyeshadow in Agni) on the inner lid, a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the middle lid and a bright light blue shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the outer lid. Blend.
– Swipe the same bright light blue shade on the crease and darken it with a darker blue (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette). Be careful, not to bring the color up too high.
– Apply the white shade on the browbone to highlight.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, swipe the pink shade on the inner lower lashline, the white shade on the middle lower lashline and the light blue shade on the outer lower lashline. Blend.
– Finish off with mascara.