do you love corals? I do but I just realised that, even though I started using them quite a lot on my lips, I rarely wear them on my eyes. So, I just had to remedy that and decided to pair corals with bronze and just a tiny bit of gold to create a warm and summery look. What do you think of it?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– P2 Color Your Life Eyeshadow Palette in Midnight Affair
– Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
– Pupa mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Pupa Bijoux Beauty palette
– Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl
– Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Pat a coral shade (I used Papaya in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the middle part of the lid.
– Apply a bronze shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer part of the outer V and bring it all the way into the crease. Blend well. Sweep the same shade on the lower lashline as well.
– Sweep a pale orange shade (I used the one in the P2 Color Your Life Eyeshadow Palette in Midnight Affair) on the crease, on top of the brown. This will be a transition shade to help soften the edges.
– Apply a black shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer V to darken and intensify the color there.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the inner corner and the inner lower lashline.
– Sweep a pale yellow (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid with a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Using a brown matte (or almost matte) shade that’s one or two shades darker than your skintone (I used the one in the Pupa Bijoux Beauty palette), contour your cheekbones. Start at the temples, then sweep it on the hollow of your cheeks and all the way down to the jawline drawing a 3 shape with your brush. Next, sweep a peachy blush (I used Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a coral lipstick (I used Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin) on your lips.