here’s a quick and wearable, matte peach and brown look I did with the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette. I paired it with a coral lipstick. I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Rival De Loop Kajal & Highlighter in n.2 Natural
– Sleek Makeup Lash Out Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime
– Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a matte peach shade (I used Ribbon in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a matte dark brown shade (I used Box in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the crease and outer lid. Blend. Then, apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Apply a champagne shade with pink undertones (I used Organza in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the middle part of the lid and blend where it meets with Ribbon and Box.
– Sweep a matte cream (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the browbone.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and your waterline with a pinkish cream pencil liner (I used Rival De Loop Kajal & Highlighter in n.2 Natural). Apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Apply a bronzy pink blush with gold iridescence (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a coral lipstick (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) to your lips.