here’s a bright look I put together using orange and purple shades. I really like how it came out. I think these colors work well together and compliment each other nicely.
Here’s the look, hope you like it:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange
– Kiko eyeshadow in Vinaccia Scuro (purple)
– Sleek Original palette (purple)
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Apply a white shade on the inner lid and inner lower lashline (I used the white one in Sleek Curious palette), an orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange) on the middle lid and lower lashline and a light purple shade (I used Kiko Vinaccia Scuro) on outer lid and lower lashline. Blend where the colors meet.
– Darken the crease and the outer corner with a darker purple (I used the one in Sleek Original palette).
– Apply the white shade you previously used on the browbone to highlight.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.