did you miss my bright looks? I sure did so back they are! This time I used my beloved Sleek Acid palette, which contains 12 bright, bold and even some neon shades. Despite Acid being one of my fave Sleek palettes, I haven’t given it much love lately, so I thought it was high time to remedy that and here’s what I came up with. I hope you’ll like it:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Sleek Acid eyeshadow palette (neon green and bright blue)
– Sleek Original eyeshadow palette (bright light blue)
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Kingfisher Blue
– Pupa black pencil liner
– Mascara (can’t remember which one I used, sorry!)
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over lid as a base.
– Apply a neon light green shade (I used the one in Sleek Acid palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a bright light blue shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the crease.
– Apply a bright dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Acid palette) on the crease to darken it. Be careful not to bring it up too much.
– Swipe a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight it.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil eyeliner and your waterline with a light blue eyeliner (I used Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Kingfisher Blue).
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.