did you miss my bright looks? I sure did so back they are! This time I used my beloved Sleek Acid palette, which contains 12 bright, bold and even some neon shades. Despite Acid being one of my fave Sleek palettes, I haven’t given it much love lately, so I thought it was high time to remedy that and here’s what I came up with. I hope you’ll like it:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Sleek Acid eyeshadow palette (neon green and bright blue)
– Sleek Original eyeshadow palette (bright light blue)
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Kingfisher Blue
– Pupa black pencil liner
– Mascara (can’t remember which one I used, sorry!)
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over lid as a base.
– Apply a neon light green shade (I used the one in Sleek Acid palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a bright light blue shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the crease.
– Apply a bright dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Acid palette) on the crease to darken it. Be careful not to bring it up too much.
– Swipe a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight it.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil eyeliner and your waterline with a light blue eyeliner (I used Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Kingfisher Blue).
– Finish off with mascara.