how are you all today? Hope you’ve had a nice and relaxing weekend. Last Saturday, I did something that I don’t do often: I wore a kinda natural, subdued look. As much as I love my brights, every now and then it’s nice to do something more wearable.
Since I don’t have many natural shades, I decided to pair brown with silver and although I don’t love how it turned out I don’t think it looks that bad either. The pictures do though. I’m sorry for that but they were taken after a rare night out under artificial lights so that’s why they’re not that good.
I just thought I’d post them anyway as you don’t see me often sporting this kind of look. And because I’m not very creative or good at creating natural, wearable looks, any suggestion is very appreciated. Without further ado, here’s the look:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette (silver, white and medium brown)
– Sleek Chaos eyeshadow palette (dark brown)
– Pupa pencil eyeliner
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Apply a soft silver shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the lid and crease.
– Swipe a medium brown shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the outer corner. With MAC 219 pencil, apply the shade on the lower lashline too.
– With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a line of dark brown eyeshadow (I used the one in Sleek Chaos palette) on the crease. Now take a crease brush (I used Smashbox’s) and gently blend the color, sweeping it up.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight and on the tear-duct to open up the eye.
– Apply a black pencil liner on the lid.
– Finish off with mascara.