I don’t know about you but I’m so glad it’s Friday! This week’s been hectic and I can’t wait to just relax and do nothing this weekend lol. But one thing I’ll definitely do is experimenting with makeup and testing a few new products I’ve received lately. Talking about makeup, hare’s the latest look I did. I wanted to do something fierce with pinks and purples and here’s what came out. Please let me know what you think and constructive criticism is always welcome. 🙂
– NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Formula D eyeshadow in It Girl
– Kiko Eyeshadow #43 Vinaccia Scuro
– Sleek I-Divine Circus Palette
– Formula D eyeshadow in Pink Bunny
– Layla Lash Art mascara in black
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
– Formula D Blushes
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in White) all over your lid. The white will make the colors pop more than a nude base and help the shade last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Pat a medium pink eyeshadow (I used Formula D eyeshadow in It Girl) on your lid.
– Sweep a reddish purple shade (I used Kiko Eyeshadow #43 Vinaccia Scuro) on your crease and blend.
– Apply a pinkish purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette) on the crease on top of the reddish purple shade you previously applied and blend well.
– Apply a pale pink shade (I used Formula D eyeshadow in Pink Bunny) on the browbone to highlight.
– Sweep a deep dark purple (I used the one in the Sleek Circus palette) on the crease, in the socket line. Just draw a thin line with a pencil brush and blend the edges well. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline and blend again.
– Finish off the eyes by applying mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a subtle shimmery pink blush (I used Formula D blush in Lotus) on your cheeks and and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep an antique rose lipstick (I used Sleek True Color lipstick in Rose Petal) and you’re done!
In other news, I’ve also been tagged by two lovely ladies (sorry it took me so long to do the tag!), so here we go.
A Tag About Me
The creative and really nice Mylanqolia wanted to know more about me and asked me some interesting questions in her tag:
1. What’s your nick name?
2. What was the most embarrassing/ awkward moment in your life?
Oh My! There are so many, like falling down the stair in front of everyone or mistaking a wardrobe door for a bathroom door. It happened 9 years ago but it’s till haunting me!
3. Could you show your funniest or craziest picture? If you do so, I’ll show mine. 🙂
I don’t have any crazy picture of me. I usually just delete those. 😉
4. How would you describe your childhood days in three words?
Carefree, fun, creative.
5. Do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect?
No, I don’t. Some people may say I collect makeup since I have a very big stash, but I only buy what I need really. I just happen to need a lot of things, you know? lol.
6. Do you have a pet?
Not at the moment, but I’d love to have a cat.
7. What is your favourite and your most hated song in your music collection?
My favourite song in my collection is One from U2. I don’t really have any that I hate. There are a couple of tracks on some albums that I don’t particularly like but I don’t really hate them.
8. What is your favorite tv show at the moment?
Just one? Probably Supernatural. But I love Glee too.
10 Things I Love
I’ve also been tagged by the lovely Stevroula and this time the tag requires me to list 10 things I love:
5. My friends
6. My boyfriend
8. English and French languages
I’m tagging anyone that wants to do this! Yes, I’m talking to you! lol.