Today, I want to show you a wearable bright look inspired by mermaids and their underworld. I used blue and aqua shades (although the latter look more blue than green in this photos too, damn camera!), and finished off the look with a gold eyeliner. What do you think of it?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Eldorado
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. This will improve the colour payoff of your eyeshadows and will ensure they will stay put without creasing for hours. Then, pat an aqua green/blue shade with gold iridescence (I used Sassea in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner half of the lid.
2. Pat a medium aqua blue shade with gold shimmers (I used Underworld in the Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer half of the lid. Blend.
3. Sweep a soft greenish aqua shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
4. Intensify the outer V area with a bright dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette).
5. Highlight the browbone with a pearly off-white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette).
6. With a pencil brush, apply the same bright dark blue shade you previously used on the outer V on the lower lashline as well.
7. Line your upper lashline with a gold pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Eldorado).
8. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the cheeks.
3. Apply an antique pink lipstick shade (I used Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.