I hope you are all well. I am in a bold lips phase at the moment so I decided to do a look focused on the lips. I used the Sleek Makeup Pout Paint in Mauve Over, which looks really scary in the tube but surprisingly wearable on the lips, especially when you tone down the rest of your makeup, like I did. I hope you’ll like it. And if you’re missing my bright eye makeup looks, don’t worry. They’ll be back soon. 😉
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle
– Formula D Eyeshadow in Kaleidoscope
– Senna Metallic Eye Color in Amethyst
– Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in 26, Fuchsia
– Sleek Makeup Pout Paint in Muave Over
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a shimmery pale lilac shade (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle) all over the lid and bring it slightly up into the crease.
– Apply a darker metallic purple (I used Senna Metallic Eye Color in Amethyst) on the outer V. Blend well.
– Sweep a shimmering pale pink (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Kaleidoscope) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black gel liner (I used Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black) and put on mascara.
– I skipped the foundation (it’s too hot here to wear it atm) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Sweep a vibrant matte fuchsia blush (I used Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in 26, Fuchsia) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a bright purple fuchsia shade (I used Sleek Makeup Pout Paint in Muave Over) on your lips.