I love a winged eyeliner, but I’m not that good at doing it. But you need to practice to learn, right? So, that’s what I did with this look. The little wing didn’t come out as I wanted it to, but I think it looks decent, and it adds a nice twist to the look, don’t you agree? Here’s what I used to achieve this look:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose
1. Apply an eyeshadow base, so you won’t have to worry about your makeup fading throughout the day. Then, apply a bright matte fuchsia shade (I used Cupcake in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and outer V.
2. Apply a pale pink shade (I used Candy Floss in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the fuchsia and blend. This will blend out the edges and create a nice gradient effect.
3. Sweep a very pale and sheer, shimmering pink shade (I used Lychee in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
4. Pat a nudish pink shade (I used Meringue in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
5. Line your upper lashline with a blue-toned purple pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom) and wing it out.
6. Apply the same eyeliner on the lower lashline too. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over your face to even out the skintone and dab on concealer where needed. I used it to conceal my dark circles.
2. Sweep an almost matte rosy pink blush (I used Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a cool-toned pink lipstick (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.