today I want to show you a quick look I did with the Sleek Makeup Storm eyeshadow palette. And because Christmas is almost here, I though I’d pair the gold and brown eyeshadows with one of my favourite red glosses, Inglot Sleeks in n.47, a very pigmented and bright shade. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Safari eyeshadow palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Inglot Sleeks in n.47
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm eyeshadow palette) on the lid and the inner lower lashline.
– Sweep a reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm eyeshadow palette) on the crease and the outer lower lashline. Blend.
– Apply a matte brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm eyeshadow palette) on the outer V, bringing it all the way into the crease. But be careful not to bring it up too much. Now blend well.
– Sweep a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye-Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a pigmented red gloss (I used Inglot Sleeks in n.47) on your lips.