today I wanted to show you a green look I did a couple of days ago. Green is my fave eyeshadow color and I use it almost daily as it works well with lots of colors, but I rarely do an all green look. I usually prefer creating colorful combinations than using different hues of one color but I wanted to play with my greens so here what came out:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #65 green iridescent
– NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigment in Lime Pearl
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #14 khaki
– Sleek Original eyeshadow palette (black)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #15 aqua
– Helena Rubinstein Glorious mascara
Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid with your fingers. Swipe NYX pigment in lime on the lid. Mix a khaki and a black shade together, apply on the crease and, using Smashbox Crease brush, blend. Apply Barry M Dazzle Dust in green iridescent on the browbone to highlight. Using MAC 219 pencil brush, swipe an aqua shade on your lower lashline. Finish off with applying mascara.
I received the Adorable Blogger Award from my friend Hanna. Thanks for such a cute award hun, I’m honoured!