It’s been a while since I posted a FOTD, isn’t it? Sorry about that. I’ve been so busy lately that I barely had the time to create simple looks, let alone take photos of them. I took these photos in a rush too (as you can see from their poor quality 😳 ), which is why there is no visual tutorial this week, but only written instructions.
I wanted to do something colourful with pigments, as I haven’t used them in ages. But I also wanted the look to be soft enough to be worn during the daytime. So, here’s what I came up with. I hope you like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– BFTE Mineral Eyeshadow in Lavish
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Bulbasaur
– Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Dark Fantasy
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Brown
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Mememe Blush Me in Pink
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over your lids. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance, but a stickier base than that would work even better. I wanted the look to be soft, but if you’d like the colours to really pop, you can foil them.
2. Apply a matte white shade (I used Nougat in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
3. Pat a lime green shade (I used Beauty From The Earth Mineral Eyeshadow in Lavish) on the middle and outer parts of the lid. Blend where it meets with the white. Then, with a pencil brush, apply it on the inner part of the lower lashline.
4 Sweep a shimmering grassy green shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Bulbasaur) on the crease.
5. With a pencil brush, intensify the outer V with a shimmery grass green with a charcoal base (I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic in Dark Fantasy). Then, apply a little bit on the outer part of the lower lashline and blend where it meets with Lavish.
6. Highlight the browbone with a sheer white shade infused with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent).
7. Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner).
8. Apply mascara. I used Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Brown because I wanted a soft look, but if you want a more intense effect, you can use black.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and dab on concealer where necessary.
2. Sweep a shimmering and cool Barbie pink blush shade (I used Mememe Blush Me in Pink) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a cool-toned pink lipstick shade with purple undertones (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose) on your lips.