today I want to show you a simple and quick look I did a few days ago, when my bf asked me if I wanted to go out at the last minute (don’t guys know women need time to get ready properly? lol ). To save time, I did something that I very rarely do: I used only one eyeshadow! I used Lakshmi Compact Eyeshadow in 02, a pretty grey shade, and I really like how it turned out, even though I did feel a bit naked. lol I’m just not used to wearing only one color on my eyes. I also didn’t have a lot of time to take the photos so that’s why not all of them have turned out that well but I hope you will like the look anyway. Here they are:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Lakshmi Compact Eyeshadow in 02
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Gunmetal, Rockstar And Stash
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a grey eyeshadow with blue undertones (I used Lakshmi Compact Eyeshadow in 02) all over the lid and crease. Blend well.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and your waterline with a grey one ( I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Gunmetal). Apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Contour your cheekbones with a matte peachy brown blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) and add a pop of color to your cheeks with a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous).
– Apply a semi-opaque pink gloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.
What do you think of this look?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.