I’m sorry I haven’t posted any looks in a while. We’ve had a scorching summer here this year and so I didn’t bother wearing makeup most of the time, and when I did, they were very simple looks that weren’t worthy of being posted. But last weekend the weather was awful so I took out my makeup and came out with this look. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in I’m Getting Sunburned
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Whiskey
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Extra Black
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a copper shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner and outer parts of the lid, leaving them middle one bare. Then, apply the same shade on the crease and blend.
– Sweep a soft cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a rich metallic gold (I used the one in the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in I’m Getting Sunburned) on the middle part of the lid and blend out the edges. Apply it on the inner part of the lower lashline too.
– Apply a rich brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lower lashline and blend where it meets the gold.
– Line your upper lashline with a brown pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a semi-opaque pink gloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.