TGIF! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day! Today I want to show you a bright look I did with my BFTE eyeshadows. I love their eyeshadows, they are pigmented, bright and easy to blend. And Lemon is the most beautiful yellow shade I have ever seen. It’s a true yellow, very bright but also easy to pull off and I just love wearing it, it always cheers me up. Here’s the look:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Lemon
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Envy
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Blueberry
– Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #65 Green Iridescent
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Apply a true, bright yellow (I used Lemon by Beauty From The Earth) on the inner part of the lid and bring it slightly up the crease.
– Apply a bright yellow green shade (I used Envy by Beauty From The Earth) on the rest of the lid and blend where it meets with the yellow.
– Sweep a bright, medium blue shade (I used Blueberry by Beauty From The Earth) on the crease.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) lightly on the crease on top of the blue and blend well. This is a transition shade that helps to blend out all harsh lines.
– Sweep a white shade with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your waterline with a dark blue pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge) and your lower lashline with a light but bright eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric). Apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Sleek Blush in Rose Gold) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Apply a peachy pink gloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.