I’m really loving the Sleek Makeup I-Divine Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette at the moment and so I decided to show you a quick look I did with my two favourite shades, Sassea and Pink Jewel. I hope you’ll like it!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Kiko Volume Attraction mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
– Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.8
– Eyeko Liptastik Glossy Lip Pen in Hot Lips
1. To make your eyeshadows last longer and improve their colour payoff, apply an eyeshadow primer (I used my beloved Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid.
2. Apply an aqua green/blue shade with gold shimmers (I used Sassea in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid and bring it slightly up the crease. Using a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
2. Sweep a rosy pink with gold shimmers (I used Pink Jewel in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend it where it meets with Sassea.
4. Apply an off-white pearl shade (I used Oyster in the Sleek Makeup Lagoon Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
5. Line your upper lashline with a dark blue pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge).
6. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer, depending on how much coverage you need, all over your face, and dab concealer on those areas that need extra help to be covered, such as bad dark circles or blemishes.
2. Sweep a rosy peach shade infused with gold shimmers (I used Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.8) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. On the lips, apply a bright and bold fuchsia shade (I used Eyeko Liptastik Glossy Lip Pen in Hot Lips).