Spring is finally here. To welcome the warm season, I decided to do a colourful and bright look using hot pink and lime green shades. Because the eyes are quite bold, I kept the rest of the face neutral. If you like this look, here’s how you can achieve it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Glory Eyeshadow Palette
– Layla Pure Eyeshadow in n.4
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Circus Palette
– Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic
– Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
– Benefit Coralista Blush
– Benefit High Beam
– Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine
1. Start by applying and eyeshadow primer to make your eyeshadows stay put for the entire day. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Sweep a reddish hot pink shade (I used Hammersmith And City in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
3. Apply a soft candy pink shade (I used Layla Pure Eyeshadow in n.4) on the crease on top of Hammersmith And City to blend out the edges.
4. Sweep a pale gold shade (I used Tube in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
5. Apply a lime green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
6. Line your upper lashline with a shimmering forest green eyeliner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic).
7. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone by applying either a tinted moisturizer or a foundation. Then, dab concealer on those areas that need more coverage like dark circles and blemishes.
2. Apply a coral pink blush (I used Benefit Coralista Blush) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Highlight your cheekbones with a subtle pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam).
4. Apply a sheer pink lipgloss (I used Hourglass Prodigy Lipgloss in Heroine) on your lips.