today’s look is very bright and colourful. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry
– Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
– Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie
– Senna Sketch A Brow Pencil
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2
– Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
– Using circular motions and a pencil brush, apply a reddish pink shade (I used Pink Grapefruit in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer V.
– Sweep a soft candy pink shade (I used Candy Floss in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend.
– Apply a sheer and delicate pink (I used Lychee in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using a pencil brush, create a smaller v on the outer corner of the eye with a dark red shade (I used Raspberry Coulis in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette).
– Apply a metallic yellowish gold (I used Gold Ribbon in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a lime green shade (I used the eyelid shade in the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie) on the lower lashline.
– Line your upper lashline with a matter burgundy kohl pencil with purple undertones and apply mascara.
– Even out the skintone with a good foundation or tinted moisturizer and apply concealer where needed.
– Define your eyebrows with a pencil that’s pretty much of the same colour as them.
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Swipe a bright fuchsia gloss (I used Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.