do you like pigments? I’ve always loved them but I’ve been neglecting them lately. They can be a bit messy to apply and because the weather is so cold and I tend to spend more time that I should in my cozy back in the mornings, I’ve been doing mostly simple and quick looks with pressed eyeshadows. But a couple of days ago I decided that it was time to give my pigments some love and this is what came out. It’s a wearable look with some pop of color and it takes only a few minutes to do. Let me know what you think of it!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– BFTE eyeshadow in Tangerine
– Formula D eyeshadow in Golden Bear
– Formula D eyeshadow in Kaleidoscope
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball in 001 Fantastic Orange (Bambi)
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Sweep a light orange shade (I used BFTE eyeshadow in Tangerine) on the lid.
– Apply a golden brown shade (I used Formula D eyeshadow in Golden Bear) on the crease and blend.
– Sweep a pale pink shade (I used Formula D eyeshadow in Kaleidoscope) on the browbone to highlight. Apply the same shade on the inner corners of the eyes. This will open up the eyes.
– Line your lid with a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey).
– Now it’s time to apply color on the lower lashline. Sweep an aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua) in that area and then apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep an orangey blush with gold shimmers (I used Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball in 001 Fantastic Orange) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Apply a coral lipstick (I used Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin) on your lips.