Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you had fun celebrating the New Year last night. What did you get up to? 🙂
I thought I’d start the year by posting a simple look I did a couple of days ago using yellow, gold and green. I know the eyeliner looks weird in the first pix but that’s because the photo was taken at a weird angle. It looked fine in real life!
But overall, I like how the look came out. The colors complement one another very well and it was nice to go back to wearing bright makeup after all the smokey and neutral looks I did recently. Here’s the pix:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Curious palette (yellow and green)
– Bottega Verde My Box Palette (gold)
– Sleek Original palette (copper and light pink)
– Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi
– Pupa pencil liner
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Sweep a yellow shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the inner part of the lid. Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply some on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a gold shade (I used the one in Bottega Verde My Box palette) on the outer lid and crease. Blend.
– Apply a copper shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the outer corner and blend well.
– Sweep a nude pink shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, sweep a green shade (I used the darker one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the outer lower lashline and blend where it meets the yellow shade you previously applied.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa’s) and your waterline with a green eyeliner (I used Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi).
– Finish off with mascara.