I wanted to show you the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette in action, so yesterday I created a bold and smokey look with it. But don’t let that fool you. You can create some beautiful, wearable daytime looks with this palette too. It’s quite versatile. Here’s the look, let me know what you think of it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Safari eyeshadow palette
– Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed
– Ciccone Lipstick in Rhea
– To make sure that your eye makeup will last all day, prep the lids with an eyeshadow base (my favourite one is Too Faced Shadow Insurance).
– Apply a matte charcoal grey with silver glitters (I used Glitz & Glamour in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease by using circular motions. Apply the same shade on the outer lower lashline too.
– Pat a matte black eyeshadow (I used Starry Night in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
– A black smokey eye would look too harsh against my pale skintone, so I used it as a base and applied a matte dark green shade with silver glitter (I used Mistletoe in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on top of it, and brought it up the crease too, where I blended it with the grey I previously applied. Next, apply the same shade on the inner lower lashline and blend again.
– Sweep a white eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Safari Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight and apply mascara.
– Use foundation (or in alternative a tinted moisturizer) all over your face to even out the skintone, and apply concealer where needed.
– Sweep a bright, blue-based pink blush (I used Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed) on your cheeks.
– Apply a soft, nude lipstick (I used Ciccone Lipstick in Rhea) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.