Now, that would be such an amazing experience, wouldn’t it? Sadly, that’s not gonna happen anytime soon 🙁 but I can always pretend to be there with the help of my beloved Sleek Safari palette which I used to create this yellow and green look. What do you think of it?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek Safari eyeshadow palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Mildew
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid to make the eyeshadows stay put all day.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Apply a pale beige shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the browbone to highlight. Using a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the inner corner of the eyes, above the tearduct. This will open up your eyes.
– Apply a deep yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the lid. Using a pencil brush, sweep the same shade on the inner lower lashline as well.
– Sweep a dark forest green (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the crease. This will act as a base for the next color we’re gonna apply on top and make it pop more.
– But first, apply a chocolate brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the outer V to intensify the look and on the lower lashline. Blend well.
– Now, sweep a bright medium green (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the crease on top of the dark green we previously applied. Also, sweep it on the lower lashline above the brown you placed them previously.
– Now, sweep a pale brown (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) between the crease and the browbone to soften the edges and help the colors blend more naturally.
– Apply an olive green eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Mildew) on the waterline.
– Line your lid with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a pinky peach blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep a pigmented antique rose lipstick (I used Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips and you’re done!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.