Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely and relaxing weekend. 🙂 As for me, I spent it battling an ear inflammation. I went to see my doctor on Friday because I released that I couldn’t hear anything out of my left ear anymore! That was a terrifying moment, I tell you! Luckily my doctor said it’s nothing serious and prescribed ear drops to apply 3 times a days. And it seems that, slowly, my hearing is coming back. What a relief!
In another news, I wanted to show you a look I did using one of my fave color combos: pink and yellow. Some people are skeptical when I say I like to pair these two colors together but I think they go very well with each other. I also added a bit of purple cos that always looks great with pink and the result was a beautiful and bright look that uplifted my mood for the entire day. 🙂 Here it is:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Makeup Masala mineral eyeshadow in Agni
– Sleek Safari palette (yellow and white)
– Sleek Original palette (purple)
– Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi
– Maybelline Volum Express Cat Eyes Mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over lid to create a sticky base for the eyeshadows to adhere to.
– Swipe a fuchsia shade (I used Makeup Masala eyeshadow in Agni) on the lid.
– Apply a slightly dark yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the crease and blend well.
– Swipe a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Safari palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the lower lashline.
– Line your waterline with a green pencil liner (I used Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi)
– Finish off with mascara.