today I want to show you a simple and quick look I did last week with blue eyeshadow. The look turned out pretty icy and it’s probably more suited in winter than spring, but I still liked it a lot. And please excuse my expression in the photo. I’ve had a hectic couple of weeks and didn’t get much sleep, something I plan to catch up on this weekend. I hope your plans are more exciting than mine. Have you got anything nice planned?
Here’s the look, enjoy!
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Bottega Verde My Box Palette (pale blue and pale green)
– Sleek I-Divine Chaos Eyeshadow Palette (matte bright blue)
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette (white)
– Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white
– Maybelline Volum’ Express Cat Eyes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Pupa Lumynis Baked Blush #1 from Plastic Shine Spring 2009 (white and pink stripes).
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Apply an pale, icy blue shade (I used the one in the Bottega Verde My Box Palette) all over the lid.
– Next, apply a purplish blue shade (I used Fyrinnae’s Arcane Eyeshadow in Faerie Glamour) on the outer corner of the eyes and crease area.
– Darken the outer V with a matte, bright blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Chaos palette). Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Highlight the browbone and the inner corners of the eyes with a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette).
– Apply a very soft and pale green shade (I used the one in Bottega Verde My Box Palette) on the inner crease of the eye and blend well (you can barely see it photos, but it’s there and it’s very pretty in real life).
– Line your waterline with a white eyeliner (I used Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5).
– Apply a pink blush on your cheeks (I used Pupa Lumynis Baked Blush #1 from Plastic Shine Spring 2009) and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle white highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Apply a pink lipgloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) and you’re done.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.