today’s look is a bit out of my comfort zone. It’s not really an extravagant look at all, but it is extravagant for me. Wat did I do? Well, instead than wearing bright eye makeup, I decided to make the lips the focus of this look and wear red lipstick! I actually love red lippies and I’m finally starting to feel comfortable wearing them so you can expect more bold lips looks in the future. 😉 Because of the red lips, though, I kept the rest of the makeup quite natural. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Gosh Effect Powder in Pineapple
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Layla Hydro Tense Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– E.L.F. Studio Golden Bronzer
– Wet n Wild Lip Liner in Milk Coffee
– Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Red
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a soft gold eyeshadow (I used Gosh Effect Powder in Pineapple) all over the crease and bring it slightly up into the crease.
– Apply a darker gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow palette in Storm) on the outer part of the lid. Blend well.
– Sweep a reddish brown (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow palette in Storm) on the outer V and blend. Now, using a pencil brush or a shader brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Line your upper lashline with a black eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– I mixed Layla Hydro Tense Foundation in n.3, which is too dark for my skintone, with my day moisturizer (Olay Total Effects day cream) to create a shade that would match me and applied it all over my face. Then I applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– On my cheeks, I used the two lighter shade in the E.L.F. Studio Golden Bronzer as blush.
– I don’t have a red lip liner so I used a neutral soft pink shade (I used Wet n Wild Lip Liner in Milk Coffee) instead to define my lips.
– Now, using a lip brush, apply a true red lipstick shade (I used Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Red) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.