Since emerald is the Pantone colour of the year, I thought it was high time I did a look with it. I didn’t want anything too bright though, but only a nice daytime look with a pop of colour that’s wearable without being boring. Do you think I succeeded?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Senna Glow Eye Color in Emerald
– Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime
– Senna Lip Lacquer in Bonfire
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over the lid to make your eyeshadows stay put throughout the day. Then, pat a shimmering peachy taupe shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
2. Sweep a shimmering emerald green shade (I used Senna Glow Eye Color in Emerald) on the crease. Blend.
3. Apply a matte off white shade (I used Nougat in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
4. With a pencil brush, apply a dark violet shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline.
5. Line your upper lashline with a shimmering forest green pencil eyeliner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic).
6. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation, tinted moisturizer or BB Cream all over your face. Dab on concealer on areas that need further coverage. I used it to hide my dark circles.
2. Sweep a bronzy pink blush with a gold iridescence (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a buildable orangey red lipgloss (I used Senna Lip Lacquer in Bonfire) on the lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.