today’s look is very simple and wearable. I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow on the lid which is a beautiful shade that changes from burgundy to brown to aqua according to how the light hits it. It really is a stunning shade and sadly my camera couldn’t capture it properly. It looks boring in this pix, but it really isn’t at all. Anyway, I hope you like the look:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Conjuror
– Black Up Pearl Powder n.15
– Formula D Eyeshadow in Pink Bunny
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Formula D Blush in Lotus
– Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a shimmery burgundy shade (I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Conjuror, which can change to aqua when the light changes) on the lid and bring it slightly up the crease.
– Apply a deep purple shade with gold shimmers (I used Black Up Pearl Powder n.15) on the outer corner. Blended with the burgundy, it turns into a blackish brown. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Sweep a pale pink shade (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Pink Bunny) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner) and apply mascara.
– I skipped the foundation (it’s still too hot to wear it) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Sweep a pink blush with lilac undertones (I used Formula D Blush in Lotus) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply an antique rose pink shade (I used Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.