today’s look is very simple and wearable. I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow on the lid which is a beautiful shade that changes from burgundy to brown to aqua according to how the light hits it. It really is a stunning shade and sadly my camera couldn’t capture it properly. It looks boring in this pix, but it really isn’t at all. Anyway, I hope you like the look:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Conjuror
– Black Up Pearl Powder n.15
– Formula D Eyeshadow in Pink Bunny
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Formula D Blush in Lotus
– Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a shimmery burgundy shade (I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Conjuror, which can change to aqua when the light changes) on the lid and bring it slightly up the crease.
– Apply a deep purple shade with gold shimmers (I used Black Up Pearl Powder n.15) on the outer corner. Blended with the burgundy, it turns into a blackish brown. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Sweep a pale pink shade (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Pink Bunny) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner) and apply mascara.
– I skipped the foundation (it’s still too hot to wear it) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Sweep a pink blush with lilac undertones (I used Formula D Blush in Lotus) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply an antique rose pink shade (I used Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.