I’m on a winged eyeliner kick lately. Only this time, I’ve abandoned black, and opted for a more colourful, but still intense, navy shade. Because I wanted that to be the focus of this look, I kept the rest of the face natural. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Binge and Whiskey
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose
– Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light
– Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick In Naturally Nude
1. Prime your lids with a good eyeshadow base, which will make your eyeshadows last longer. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Sweep a medium matte reddish brown on the crease (I used Tiger Lily in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry).
3. Apply a medium, matte, warm brown shade with red undertones (I used Palomino in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the outer V and lower lashline.
4. Apply a matte ivory shade (I used New Moon in the Senna Haute Nudes Palette in Sultry) on the browbone.
5. Pat a metallic golden copper shade (I used Chocolate Penny in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid. With a pencil brush, apply a touch of it in the very inner part of the lower lashline. Blend where it meets with the brown.
6. Line your upper lashline with a navy blue eyeliner. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge, but if you have a navy liquid eyeliner in your stash, use that one. It will make the blue pop even more. Once you’ve drawn the line, wing it out.
7. Line your waterline with a dark and warm brown eyeliner pencil (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey).
8. Apply mascara. I used a dark brown one, but you can use a black shade, if you prefer.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer. Set with powder, if needed.
2. Apply a medium rosy pink blush shade with slightly blue undertones and an almost matte finish (I used Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Sweep a sheer cream highlighting shade (I used the one in Sleek Face Form in Light) on top of your cheekbones, and the bridge of your nose.
4. Apply a creamy pale beige nude shade (I used Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick In Naturally Nude) on your lipstick.