here’s a bright look I did with two of my favourite colors, green and pink. They go very well together, don’t they? Because the eyes are so bold, I decided to keep the rest of the face natural and soft. I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Bulbasaur
– Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Subrosia
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #65 Green Iridescent
– Shiro Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Budew
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Bottega Verde Mascara Volume Extra Black
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– MeMeMe Light Me Up Lipgloss in Illuminate
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Then, I applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to make the color pop more and make the shimmers stand out. If you don’t have FPE, you can skip this step.
– Apply a grassy green shade(I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Bulbasaur) on the crease and the lower lashline.
– Pat a muted princess pink shade (I used Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl) on the lid.
– Apply a maroon shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Subrosia) on the outer part of the lid and blend.
– Sweep a white shade with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone and the inner parts of the lid and crease. Blend well.
– Apply a pale grass green (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew) on the crease on top of Bulbasaur to blend out and soften the edges. Apply the same shade on the middle of the crease as well and again, blend.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Sweep a nudish pink gloss (I used MeMeMe Light Me Up Lipgloss in Illuminate) on your lips.