according to the news, here in Italy we are experiencing the hottest and most humid week of this summer. I love the hot weather but I hope it’ll be cooler soon as I’m slowly melting away in this heat wave! Because of this, I haven’t been wearing any makeup at all for the past few today but since today is my birthday (I turn 29 and I’m starting to feel old lol), I thought I’d make an effort and do a simple colorful look. Usually, when I wear bright eyeshadows, I like to keep the lips natural, but this time I opted for a bolder pink shade and I think I like the result. What do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent
– Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Over 9000
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a light green with a gold duochrome (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew) on the lid.
– Sweep a sheer white shade with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using a pencil or shader brush, apply a shimmery pale lilac shade (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle) on the lower lashline.
– Line your waterline with a purple pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom) and apply mascara.
– I skipped the foundation (it’s too hot here to wear it atm) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a bold pink shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Over 9000) on your lips.